Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I fell in love again!

Just when I thought I can't love someone I've never met so much, I see this little punam! Head on, she has all of the Old Man's facial features and my tiny chin! haha She's going to be gorgeous!

She's shmooshed up a little close to my walls ...






This is the thinker ... She has the longest fingers ever! (Oh, and I once fooled my sister in the game Balderdash by saying a movie plot was about a kid who took over the world with his seven inch fingernail. This is exactly what I pictured. Tiny body. Big finger.)



This is Maddie whistling like a coach ...



This is the Old Man all the way. Complete with his nose and cheek bones!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how clearly we can see her little features. She is a beautiful baby. Our baby Maddison:)

Christie O. said...

ohmigod she's just so gorgeous!! i can't even stand it!!

ps. it was a 12 inch fingernail.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and cute just like her parents......

LOVE DAD

Karen said...

Aw, it looks like she's smiling in the first few pics! Adorable!!