Thursday, June 12, 2008

Now THIS is exciting!

OK, so I'm not doing so good at keeping up on the blog, but it's because I've been working really, really hard at work and I'm really loving it!

So I'm busting right now!!!!!! I checked out my latest story about how Military Sealift Command accepted a fifth ship to the Navy's newest, most advanced ship class, (again, not the most exciting article, but hey, I'm still new!) and it got picked up on Military.com!!! WEEEEE!!

My most exciting goal before went on maternity leave was to get at least one story published on Military.com and they took one already!! (If you aren't familiar, in the military world, Military.com is probably the biggest news source.) And now it's almost midnight, everyone's asleep and I have no one to tell!!! Again, one of the many reasons why I love blogging so much!

To see it online, click here!

2 comments:

Christie O. said...

man! i was UP!!! I was going to call you because I was busy getting lost and headed down the howard frankland toward st. petersburg after the pearl jam concert but figured you'd be sleeping!
congrats!!!that's awesome!! isn't it fun to see who picks up your stories?? i used to love and obsess over this when i worked for the ap. one time one of my stories at the ap headlined foxnews.com (isn't that ironic????) hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! Hope there are many more stories..