Thursday, June 12, 2008

On another note ...

If you haven't yet read my weekly update on my sidebar, the little one is the size of a spaghetti squash! A SPAGHETTI SQUASH!!!! Can you believe it??? She can hear and blink and has hair and is almost a pound!

These five months are flying by so fast that I'm trying not to panic! It was only about two weeks ago that I started to feel super pregnant. I'm big, I'm uncomfortable, I'm getting massive headaches, my feet hurt, my head's big, I can't sit, I can't stand, I can't lay down! Ughh! But isn't it amazing how every little kick just makes it all worthwhile?

As for the house - the Old Man and I are now settled into our new place and it's fantastic! The house is beautiful. We have tons of space and a cute little backyard. Humphrey and Sophie are even excited to have some more room!

As for the old place - we close on it today then hop over to a prenatal check-up. Everything has fallen into place so wonderfully that I get all vaclempt thinking about how things really do follow God's plan.

I'll get better at writing, I swear. It's been a bit hectic around the Hancock household, but things are coming along quite nicely!

All you have to do is pray! :)

We miss everyone and hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Christie O. said...

OHMIGOD CLOSING DAY! I nearly forgot!!!!!! how exciting/slash/sad/slash/exciting! hope everything goes smoothly, call me later when you're done and you log in and realize i left you a comment! xo

mom said...

Im so happy things out working out so well for the two of you !!! Your'e exactly right when you say time goes by quickly. It seems like it was just yesterday when I was waiting for the arrival of "The Old Man".. Cherish this time. Love you both.